Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thank you Lord! That being a mom is less about me and more about YOU!

Psalm 18:30-35

As for God His way is blameless; The word of the Lord tried: He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.  For who is God but the Lord? And who is a rock except our God, The God who girds me with strength and makes my way blameless?  He makes my feet like hind feet, and sets me upon my high places.  He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have also given me the shield of your salvation and your right hand upholds me; And your gentleness makes me great.

Today was one of my hardest days on the job as a mom.  Cabin fever set in so I decided to get out today just in time for Lilia to start screaming of an ear ache. 
Wren decided to cry because her sister was crying and before you know it there I was holding 2 crying babies in my arms.  2 babies under 2!
I almost started crying for my mom when they were crying. What is it about being a mom that makes you realize how amazingly incredible your mom must have been putting up with you and loving you so good! Thank you momma!

No comments: