Monday, November 17, 2008

a stream of my thoughts

So today I am still nursing a husband with pneumonia and a sick toddler.  Wren and I are ok health wise but exhausted because she hates to sleep past 7 hours.
I am delighted to see the sunshine today  I think I needed it to encourage me to keep up the good hard work of motherhood today.  The Lord is so good to us and merciful how he gains glory from my silly life is incredible!! I bring Him glory in the small things just be keeping my family intact!
Jerid has been a really loving sick man!  He tries to cough and hack while he makes us dinner and entertains the girls with his smiles.

My friend Kjerste just gave birth to her little boy Kenji the other day and he has been in ICU as he was 8 weeks early!  He is doing great and I have to include a pictute of the little guy for you at the end of this blog. 

I have been so crabby lately and I am thankful that the Lord forgives me for my attitude and I am immediately made new again!  What would we do without repentance and forgiveness.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please note that I do not cough or hack on dinner.

Great blog baby!